Jack Skellington is an Epic figure part of The Nightmare Before Christmas collection.
You can't stop him from laughing.
Jack is a very tall male skeleton. He wears a large bat bow-tie, a black suit, black pants, and black shoes.
Behavior During Gameplay
Whenever Jack is idle, he will begin to laugh. This is accompanied by a laughing sound effect.
- Jack is part of the set, "Heroes of Halloween Town", which unlocks the Devil upon completion.
- Jack has two variants, one released and the other unrelased. These are Santa Jack and Pumpkin King Jack.
- The sound effect that plays when Jack laughs has been known to annoy many users. Whether this will be removed is currently unknown.
- Jack Skellington is currently the largest and tallest figure in the game, which also makes him taller than almost all of the props in the world.
- The sound effect that usually plays when Jack laughs doesn't play in Windows versions of the game, but this was corrected in the Moana Update.
- When the player moves rapidly, even though it should only happen when he is idle, Jack's laughing will play, but each laugh will severely overlap. However, this is because Jack is idle for a split second each time he hops.